viernes, 12 de febrero de 2021

POLYGLOTS

Polyglots can talk to people from different parts of the world because they know different languages. If you are a polygot, you are prepared to travel around the world and be able to have access to many jobs.

I think that learning so many languages must be very complicated for someone, but with this you can have many more options.

Maybe we should start learnig different languages at a young age because I have heard that the first years of our life are the best to learn since children are like sponges that absorb everything they hear. I would like to get to know different languages but it will probably be very complicated. At the moment I am learning English and French, maybe in the future I will be able to speak these two languages well.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario