martes, 8 de febrero de 2022

WRITING 08

 RULES AT MEDITERRANEAN SEA SECONDARY SCHOOL

Many rules of my Secundary School have been added by the pandemic. Today I must explain to the new student the rules of this Secondary school.

Me: Iñaki, you must wear the face mask and it is only allowed to remove it while eating.

Iñaki: Do I have to wear it during the break?

Me: Yes, and you shouldn´t talk to students from other classes.

Iñaki: Oh, at my other Secondary School it was allowed.

Me: Other rules are you mustn´t smoke, that you have to respect the teachers and you shouldn´t interrupt classes.

Iñaki: And how should I deliver the class work?

Me: You must request the head of studies for a password and you would be allowed to access the platform we use, called Moodle.

Iñaki: Ok, thanks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario