martes, 18 de febrero de 2020

WRITING 07

                                                                   


                                                                   GETTING INFORMATION


John: Hello.
Peter: Hi, my name is Peter. I´d like some information about swimming lessons.
John: How old are you?
Peter: I´m 12.
John: Do you want private lessons or join a class?
Peter: Yes, I want private lessons. I would like to know if you teach all the syles of swimming.
John: Yes, we teach all style.
Peter: How often is the class?
John: Lessons for your age are four days a week, each they a different style. On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday at 7.00 p.m.
Peter: How much does it cost?
John: The class is €80 a month.
Peter: Thanks, I will talk to my parents.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario