sábado, 20 de marzo de 2021

WRITING 10

 INVESTIGATING A CRIME

Policeman: How long have you been planning the robbery?

Suspicious person: I haven´t planied any robbery. I was working in my workshop.

Policeman: According to the GPS of your phone, you were in the area of the robbery.

Supicious person: Yes, I was in the area. I bought some sneakers at the sports store around the corner.

Policeman: We found your fingerprints in the bank. Tell me the truth.

Sospicious person: You´re right, I was at the bank, but I went to get my new credit card.

Policeman: Were you using the credit card for your purchases?

Sospicious person: Have you checked with my card statement?

Policeman: No, you are going to have to stay at police station, until we check.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario