sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2021

WRITING 02

DIALOGUE


Alejandro: Where do you live, Álvaro?

Álvaro: In a village twenty four kilometres far from here. It´s called La Herradura. Have you ever been there? 

Alejandro: So does my sister. I´ve been near  the beach on my boat. It´s an incredible beach.

Álvaro: Yes, I agree. Althrouhg before it was quieter and there were fewer people.

Alejandro: Yes, the same happens in Salobreña that it´s impossible to go to its beaches at the weekend.

Álvaro: I don´t like going to Salobreña beach because you can´t do water sports.

Alejandro: I don´t agree with you because you can do many activities such as: paddle surfing, kayaking, windsurfing or dinghy sailing.

Álvaro: Perhaps it´s entertaining to live in Salobreña during the summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario