domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2021

WRITING 03

 EMAIL


Hi Emil,

I haven´t heard from you for a long time. Good to read you again.

I live in a village in the south of Spain, called Salobreña. The good thing about my village is that the temperature is good all year round. There is a beach and during the summer you can do different activities, we have  tropical foods such as mango and avocado. We also have an Arabe Castle that you can visit all year round. The bad thing about this village is that there isn´t much work.

During the winter I like walking and in the summer I like going the beach because I love diving.

The weather in winter is pleasant because it is mild and it hardly ever rains. In the summer it´s hot but the temperatures aren´t high. My favorite season is winter.

An interenting site is the Arab Castle which is a 13th century fortress.

I hope to hear from you!

See you soon!

Alejandro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario