domingo, 6 de marzo de 2022

COMMENT 15

 After having seen the video I would include some footballers, like Piqué and Puyol.

Without a doubt, for me the best ones that appear in the video are Pasarella and Beckenbauer. They were very revolutionary for their time, in the case of Pasarella he was the first center-back to attack and Beckenbauer the first center-back to win the Ballon d´Or.

In my opinion, Puyol is the best center-back in history because he had a great header and ordered the team. Some things I admire about him are his bravery, humility, leadership and respect from him.

Currently, a center-back that I like for his game and who has great potential is Ronald Araujo, but he still has a long way to go to be one of the best in history.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario