domingo, 27 de marzo de 2022

COMMENT 20

The debate about living in a city or in a village is endless, all opinions are respectable, but for me the village is better. In my opinion, it is better to live in the village, although everything has its pros and cons.

For me, without a doubt, some of the advantages of living in a town are that you can walk everywhere without having to have a vehicle. People are friendlier and we all know each other. You can also buy in small stores where the quality of the products is better than what you can find in large stores.

On the other hand, in the city there is a greater variety of places to go, such as museums, cinemas, musicals... Also, in the cities there more opportunities to work.

Perhaps over time my opinions will change, but for now I like  living in a town.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario